"I share this beacuse my time here is the most exciting time"
Poem called "This Time its My Time"
Tickle a day and it turns into sunshine,
From a coaching institute to being an institution well defined,
I must say Nice job Satya,Shom,ID,Sunil and Co for selecting right batting line,
You've taken due care to lay the foundation, to Make it to Big league Big time.
Looking back all i can say is "I am Proud to be an Indus guy" ,
Today I’ll try to help you understand IWSB from my holistic lanslide.
My journey began with a Romantic Sign
Gonna study Marketing, Economics Operations,
Man!! I thought I am going to be a leader this time.
Bang came a 500 page case note with a ugly Deadline,
My Heart screamed, oh no Please not this time.
What to do had to discuss but I confess of having a lovely time,
Spoke as if, I was the real Steve Jobs at that crunch time.
My faculty gave me that look as if i wasted precious people time.
The Entrepreneur in me told me to reject him, without a sting in my mind, this time and every time.
I forgave him and yes i felt like god,
Than came my summers with big big surprise in store.
I almost screwed my first Industry project big time,
Luckily His Words rang to me at an opportune time.
He was right my soul told me this time,
I Somehow delivered and He Became my god,
Yes now i worship him with my faith redefined.
i enter my second year,
With news of 67 new faces with few celestial entries, gonaa lit up our campus lifeline,
Sitting in my balcony, i think of the word “Batch Strength” for the very first time,
I though to help u with my tips to help u sail thru this poisonous 2 year time.
Be a fool, ask what is brand, why mba, what is Supply chain,Why just profits to ur profs, bug them big time.
Say hi to strangers, listen to them, make friends as if u all are gonnna be toghter for a life time.
The poet behind these lines is my rommie(jayesh suri),
He wanted to write all this for his juniors as few intro lines,
He says with an attitude "Case Study (though valuable) is a Story which has alredy happened and Real Stories are made out of classroom and into the sunshine.
(after 1 year reading all subjects at least once :-))
"if u wanna fall in love with poet/entrepreneur he is just click away ,u can get in touch with him any time".
A small poem became big what can i do,
After all i had to share my holistic point of view,
Hope u liked it and I think I Could help u understand
Our IWSB with a Very right theme and a Very sweet rhyme J
I welcome you all wonderful people to IWSB.
No comments:
Post a Comment